Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy Friday!

I took Bethany out to dinner this evening to celebrate her 25th birthday... we had such a great time! We ate fantastic food (chicken fried steak for her, chicken pot pie for me), and topped it off with some serious scrapbooking. She completed two adorable pages about Sophia, and I prepped for a class I am teaching tomorrow, plus did this layout:


I used my January Jenni Bowlin kit to complete the layout, and I love how it turned out!

My favorite photo of Evan (taken today)...


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Bethany E. said...

Thanks for dinner last night...it was so yummy! Oh, and the scrappin' was fun too! That page is soooooo cute and the picture is adorable! Have a fun week in Puyallup :)

Unknown said...

Hey Erin!!! Remember me ? :-)Anywho . . . very cute page there! Glad you ladies had fun