Saturday, June 30, 2007

DT projects for Crop, Paper, Scissors...

I was given some awesome products to work with! On Thursday my mom, Evan, and I drove to Crop, Paper, Scissors in Lewiston to pick up a few things, and talk about my upcoming classes. I also was given three projects to work on for their Design Team. I was so excited! I LOVED the papers and embellishments, especially the Heidi Grace rub-ons/paper and the Luxe black and white rub-ons. I also got a few things from Carolee's Creations and Imaginisce. Here's what I came up with:


This was one of my favorite photos from our wedding. I am trying to get out of our "get away" car, and my dress is so big and fluffy, the photographer can't even see me!!! All you see is my pink flip-flop!



This photo was taken at Point Defiance Park when I was Evan's age.



This is a photo of my Grandma and Grandpa. My Grandmother past away when I was five, and my Grandfather past away in 2004, so this photo has a lot of meaning to me.

I will be posting photos of my card class and wall banner (hopefully) tonight! Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Kristi O said...

OKAY!!! I love the layouts, they are so much fun. You are great. I am so thankful you are desiging with us. See you tomorrow! -Kristi

Kristi Wildung said...

How do you do it? You continually amaze me with your creativity and I love checking your blog to see what you've been working on.