Friday, August 24, 2007

Learning to love books...

My parents emphasized reading when I was a child, and I want to pass that tradition on to my son. Evan hasn't really shown an interest in reading or books, until just recently. He has started picking up "The Wheels on the Bus" and giving it to me, and he will sit through one or two readings before running off to play with his cars. Last Friday, during Lentil Festival, Mark and I took Evan into the library for a little break from all the action. "The Very Busy Spider" was an excellent choice by Daddy!



SCRAPBOOKING NEWS:

Crop, Paper, Scissors is holding their first annual garage sale this Saturday! I believe the sale runs from 8a-1p, but I really can't remember...sorry! I will ask Kristi tomorrow and update this post. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Kristi Wildung said...

Okay. I went to your google ad and it was from a place called Smilebox where you can design animated scrapbook pages to e-mail or print. It wasn't so bad, but they should give you at least $1 for my hit!