Wednesday, August 8, 2007

There's nothing like good conversation...

...between friends. Kristi and Cindy were over this evening for a scrap night, which is always a blast! We love to get together and gossip, share funny stories about our kids, and share our love for creating stuff. Kristi was finishing up her 2007 "kitchen calendar," which turned out amazing! She is so talented and creative...I love the way she combines papers and products. She was also working on a layout for her Heidi Swapp "A year to remember" class, featuring her and Mark (her hubby) on the beach. I love the photo she chose! It is featured on her blog...definitely a happy couple.

I worked on some recent photos, which is always inspiring. Evan had his cardiologist appointment two weeks ago, and i had taken some photos I wanted to scrap. I did one 8 1/2 x 11 for his own album:


The picture isn't the greatest...but it's late and I'm too tired to do any photo editing!

I also completed a page for our 12 x 12 album, but I didn't have the energy to photograph it! Maybe tomorrow?!?! My folks are going to be here early afternoon, so we will see how much "work" I get done this week!

If anyone is going to be in Lewiston on Thursday, Kristi (from Crop, Paper, Scissors), is going to be hosting a Fifth Avenue Collection show from 5:30p-7:30p...hope to see you there!

No comments: