Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

I have about 2 minutes before Mark finishes giving Evan a bath, then my job starts (a story and milk), so I have to type fast! Evan had a great time as a Dalmatian last night! We took a ton of pics, ate Evan's candy, and gave him his first sucker, which he loved.


Our very adorable puppy :-)


The loot.


Waiting at Derek and Karen's door.


Home decor project, which is hanging in my studio. I know Halloween is over, but it is too cute to take down!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of the candy. I didn't even think of taking a picture that way, much cuter than my own. I'm going to have to copy you.

Kristi Wildung said...

Did you guys freeze your patooties off? It was upper 70's here, no coats, a little sweat action happening inside the costumes. Can you imagine?