Monday, December 3, 2007

december daily album: day 2

What an icky/blustery/snowy/rainy/windy day. I couldn't bare to go outside with such horrible weather! Evan and I were a little stir crazy by 6pm, so we got messy and played with finger paints. I wouldn't say Evan loved it, but he seemed to enjoy smooshing the red and green paint around for a bit. His artful fun become my December daily page:



I used a Hambly screen print for the 8 x 8 background + a Jenni Bowlin journaling blog + making memories wordFetti stickers.

Need more inspiration? Check out Ali's day 2 page...it looks simply delicious!

***edited
After staring at the page for a minute, I decided to take off the wordFetti stickers on the journaling block, and replace them with an American Crafts chipboard arrow in white. When I post my day 3 page tomorrow, I will re-post this page as well. It is almost 1:15am, so I am going to bed!