Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Much needed R & R...

Evan and I made it home Monday night from Puyallup, and Spokane. It was the longest we have ever been away from Mark, but it was a great trip!

My to do list is a mile long. I have unpacking to do, laundry, bill paying, and (hopefully) some scrapbooking to get done today and tomorrow. I want this weekend to be relaxing for Evan and me. Mark has finals next week, so I don't know how much we are going to see him.

Time to scratch some things off my list...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome Home! We're glad to have you back. I know how it is coming back from a long trip. We've been trying to give you guys some time to recuperate, but hopefully we can get these kids together next week sometime. Aidan's been asking about Evan.

Kristi O said...

You need to come down and scrapbook!