Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today's photo, peachy cheap, etc...

Today has been such a busy day! We just have a lot of stuff going on around here before Mark heads back to school on Monday. I cannot believe his three week vacation is almost over. We are going to miss him when he is working and taking classes. It's always a bit of an adjustment for Evan and for me.

Have you heard of Peachy Cheap or Flowers and Flourishes? They sell scrapbooking products at a significant discount, and only one item per day. When it sells out, it's gone, and they will have a new deal the next day. So far I haven't found anything I have to have, but it's fun to check and see what the deal-of-the-day is! *I have them linked in my Places to Go... sidebar. For some reason Blogger isn't allowing me to post a link directly from their names above*

This is going to be my Project 365 photo for today. Finished a layout with photos from 1989! I used Ali's Studio A column in the February CK as inspiration.




I thought I would share these photos of Evan and me. Evan really wanted to talk on the phone, so Mark dialed our house from his cell phone, and talked to him for a few minutes. Then he handed me the phone and I talked to him, too. Evan was sitting at my computer desk & I was in the family room, just chatting with my boy! I checked the minutes on Mark's phone, and our total conversation was over 10 minutes. He was telling me about his cars, where his blankie was, what he was doing, etc. Evan usually isn't much of a phone talker, so I was surprised how long he conversed with us.





I hope everyone has a great weekend. Hopefully we will be relaxing & enjoying our last two vacation days.

No comments: