Wednesday, March 4, 2009

T-minus 8 weeks...

... until Baby Taylor makes his grand entrance, and I am really feeling the pressure to get a few projects done. One of the projects I want to complete is Evan's "Your Life" digital album. I love the quick pages & how easily each layout comes together... it's just a matter of getting it done! I worked for a couple hours tonight and completed pages 5, 6, & 7:


The page on the left, page 4 of Evan's book, I did last month.



Seriously considering adding some captions to the photos, but we'll see. I love how clean & simple it's turning out. Words & photos & very little fluff. Oh, and notice my belly in the top right photo? I don't have too many photos of me while pregnant, so I'm happy Mark caught me and Baby T on film (well, memory card).

Crazy busy week so far, and only getting more busy & more complicated. I'm hoping the weekend will bring some time for us to relax as a family before another busy week hits us. Happy Wednesday, friends.

No comments: