Friday, April 3, 2009

you = joy

Ali Edwards simply amazes me sometimes! Her new digital kit, Bloom & Grow, is so beautiful & her samples are totally my style. I "scraplifted" her second sample & did a layout about my little boy:


[12 x 12 Layout. Supplies: Photo Frame Bloom & Grow Ali Edwards, Star Paper Shaped Notebook Journalers Katie Pertiet, Title You Word Art Ali Edwards.]

My husband is home safe & sound. He is so exhausted, and has plenty to do tomorrow for work & school, but he's home & sleeping now. I'm feeling so blessed by the last few days... many opportunities have opened up for us, and it's all because of Mark's hard work.

Evan is going through so much right now, but he continues to surprise us with his goofy personality & sweet, sensitive nature. Doctor's appointments, a new baby, a new big boy bed, potty training, & lots of talk about going to pre-school in the fall. I hope he continues to adjust to all these new changes.

Have a peaceful Friday, friends.

No comments: