Saturday, May 16, 2009

We Made It.

We are in Puyallup! Our drive over last Sunday was blissfully uneventful. Jack slept the entire drive, except for a small break in Othello to eat. Evan took a nap & read books & played cars. I love that my kids are good travellers!

I still have to figure out how to get photos off my camera and onto my parent's computer, so no photos this post :(

I am terribly behind in answering e-mails & calling people, specifically Karen & Cindy. I will get back to you! Between having a baby, (temporarily) moving, and Mark's new job I haven't had a lot of time for much else.

I hope to be back to our routine soon... whatever that might be!

-E

1 comment:

Karen said...

No rush, take it easy. I'd love to see any updates & more baby pics but I know how it goes.
Hope you have a wonderful summer with your family.