Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rockaway, Oregon.

After a long drive & some heavy traffic in Portland, we made it to Rockaway, Oregon.  After we got through Portland the drive was really pretty, and the kids did a good job in the car.  Evan had to stop and go potty a couple of times, & Jack needed to eat once, but they weren't too fussy or grumpy.  I had my new laptop with me and Mark brought along his adaptor, which I was able to plug my computer into, so I scrapbooked most of the way:



Tomorrow we are celebrating my Great-Grandmother's 95th birthday in the afternoon, and we will probably spend the morning on the beach.  Our hotel is right on the water & my parent's room has a beautiful view of the ocean.  Evan is a little afraid of the water right now, but had fun playing with Mark's Frisbee & sliding in the sand.

-Erin.

No comments: