Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This & That

So, we have had a very relaxing weekend with Mark's family & some family time. We all went to dinner at Applebee's on Saturday, and Debbie & I went shopping yesterday and took advantage of some great Labor Day sales. I don't think we paid full price for anything we purchased, which is exactly how I like to shop :-)

After they left last night, I tackled a couple more layouts: one digital & one hybrid. The hybrid layout has not been photographed or re-sized yet, but I do have a copy of the digital one:


Friday was really warm, so I took Evan to the park after pre-school to play in the water:


He was completely soaked by the time we left... it was a good thing I had a spare set of clothes in the trunk! He had so
much fun & talked about our outing for the rest of the day.

Peace.

No comments: