Sunday, September 20, 2009

Today I love...

Little boys who love each other:


Clean Laundry:


Big smiles from a cutie patootie:


Big blue eyes & bug pacifiers:


Evan's first day of soccer practice:





Little boys & big boys playing at the park:







Football games & spending our Saturday as a family:

(Doesn't Evan looked thrilled? He was happy for about 20 minutes, and spent the next 3+ hours kind of whining and being grumpy. I explained to him that we don't always get what we want, but I'm not sure I got through to him...)



(After the final WSU touchdown, to tie the game late in the 4th quarter, Evan was not happy with how loud the stadium got. He plugged one ear with one hand, and held up his other hand to "stop" the crowd from being loud.)


(Final score: WSU 30, SMU 27. Go Cougs!)

I hope everyone had an equally relaxing & enjoyable Saturday :-)

No comments: