Friday, October 23, 2009

A Week in the Life.

One of the projects I have been wanting to tackle is a Week in the Life album. Ali Edwards does one (almost) every year, but I have been either a.)pregnant & really sick or b.)not in the creative mood when she has done it in the past. This year, she isn't creating the project, but my friend Karen & I are working on it this week. I wanted to share some of the photos I have taken so far:

{This little guy does not like solid foods at all... he usually takes a bite, shudders, then spits it all out. It's pretty hilarious to watch}








{Evan took this photo of me... I think he did a great job!}






{Saying good-bye to me at pre-school.}


{Working on Ali Edwards Yesterday & Today class. I finished my layout last night.}

Jack slept in his room & in his crib for the first time last night. He has been getting up 1-3 times per night for the last three weeks or so, but last night he slept from 7:30 pm -7:30 am without getting up once. I am a much nicer person when I get a solid chunk of sleep!

I need to pick up a little boy from pre-school soon & then Mark and I have a phone meeting with our relocation manager, so I better wrap this up. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cass said...

oh, these are GREAT!
(and i love Jack's beanie hat in the first few pictures!! classic ....)