Sunday, March 14, 2010

Four Generations

I have another Design Your Life layout to share. This is from week 1, I believe, but it took me forever to finish which is why I am posting it now. I can't believe this class is almost over... it's been a lot of fun. I am still a little behind on the assignments, but I will continue working on them until I have all 36 layouts finished.



My laptop is currently sitting on my new laptop table from Ikea that I picked up today (and I love it!). Probably the best $17.99 I have spent in a long time. Although I am regretting that I didn't get two. I have a feeling Mark and I will be fighting over this one every night.

The boys have been fighting colds for the past couple of days. Jack seems to be getting better, but I think Evan is getting worse. I don't want to rush my kids to the doctor every time they have a sniffle, but I also don't want them to suffer if they are really sick & can get an antibiotic for a virus. The "do I/don't I take my kid to the doctor" dilemma is probably my least favorite part about being a mom. Well, that and vomit. Anyway, I
hate making that decision. When Jack had pneumonia a couple of weeks ago I took him to the emergency room in the middle of the night because he had a temperature of 105, and the doctor asked why we were there. They gave him some Motrin and sent us home, and now I have a bill for $800. Like my friend, Cindy, said: "
That’s the most expensive Motrin in history." I am working on fighting the charge with the hospital because it's so outrageous, but I'm not holding my breath. Anyway, Evan is coughing and has a runny nose, but no fever, so I think it's just a cold. Jack is coughing (but not as much), and has a little wheeze, too. He doesn't have a fever, but has a runny nose. I just don't know if I should take them or now! I do know we aren't going to church tomorrow, just in case they are contagious. See? I can make decisions!

We had a delightfully lazy day here, and tomorrow should be more of the same.

Have a blessed Sunday, friends.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

What a beautiful tribute page, and amazing journaling!