Friday, March 12, 2010

Karla Dudley Designs

I received some exciting news on Monday, but I wasn't allowed to say anything until today, and it's been killing me!

I have been a big fan of Karla Dudley, and her digital designs, for a couple of years now. She posted a CT call on her blog a few weeks ago, and I finally got over my fear of rejection and applied. Monday evening I got a great e-mail from Karla with CONGRATS!!!!!! as the title! She picked me! (Can you tell I really, really excited about this opportunity?!?). She chose 8 people total, and we will be working with her for 6 months.

This is one of the layouts I submitted:



The other layout I submitted was posted here.

Our CT will have a blog where all of our designs will be compiled. I will let you know when I have that web address.

This is Karla Dudley's personal blog.

This is where you can buy her digital kits.

Thank you for the well wishes (and birthday wishes!). I am really looking forward to to working with Karla and the other designers :-)

xoxo Erin.

5 comments:

Cass said...

AWESOME with a capital A!!!!!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey--congratz on making the team---i can't wait for us to get busy with Karla's kits---remain blessed!

Karen said...

Congratulations!! I love your stuff so I'm not surprised :)

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one.

Unknown said...

Ok...seriously? Your scrapbooking is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!! I don't know you just have IT. So beautiful! And I must say I have never seen argyle look so good in my life!!!!

Glad to have you honey!!!

-Karla

Kelseyll =) said...

Had to swing by and wish you Happy Birthdy too! CONGRATS on your new CT position!!! I knew it would only be a matter of time before you would offer your talents to a lucky designer or two!!! =) I love my CT work and the relationships I've built. I'm now a ScrapMatters Girl too and have a guest spot for them in August as well! =) Lots of work, but lots of great kits for free too! Email me and fill me in on your move!!!