Monday, March 22, 2010

Template & Layout

Hi friends!

Karla Dudley has updated the CT blog with a sketch, layout, and FREE digital template for all our blog readers... and it was inspired by yours truly! And that adorable photo at the top? That was taken by Terri Beloit last summer. Jack was only 8 weeks old and such a little guy! Now he is a grunting, crawling, chewing, yelling, smiling little ball of energy!

Here is the layout:


[ Kits Used: Cardstock Essentials, Itty Stickers Boy, Alpha Stickers 2, Digi Essentials (staples + stitches) ]

I adore the color photo of Jack on this page. It makes me smile every time I look at it. And his shirt says "made you smile"... too perfect!

Have a great night!

xoxo
Erin.

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, he's juts too cute!! LOVED your template!

Unknown said...

Looks great, Erin...and what a wonderful accolade for your talent on the CT Blog! And, thank you for the reference to my photo of you and Jack...I love that shot!