Saturday, July 10, 2010

Father & Son Adventures.

I downloaded the Camera Bag app to Mark's iPhone tonight... and I am completely addicted! It has 13 different photo effects you can apply to your iPhone photos. I used to Helga effect on the photos below.


(You can click on the image to make it bigger.)

Mark & Evan have been going on father/son outings almost every weekend lately & I just discovered all the photos Mark has been taking with his iPhone. I love peeking into their adventures & looking at the goofy photos they take.


(Left to right; top to bottom)

1. Riding bikes at Miami Whitewater Forest.
2. Climbing at Miami Whitewater Forest.
3. Riding his quad in his pajamas.
4. Swim lessons.
5. National Museum of the United States Air Force (standing in front of a Messerschmitt Bf 109)
6. The airplanes at King's Island
7. On the Monster ride at King's Island.
8. Standing at the top of the Eiffel Tower at King's Island
9. On a boat on Miami Whitewater Forest Lake.
10.The swings at King's Island.

(I'm sorry the photo collage is so small... I can't seem to make it any bigger, but I'm working on it!)

Have a beautiful weekend, friends.

xoxo,
Erin.

No comments: