Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Projects & Sick Boys.

With the holidays quickly approaching I am busy making Christmas presents, shopping, creating menus, and checking off things from my to-do list. Here's a peek at one of the projects I'm working on:


{Supplies: Patterned paper, vellum, word strip, and staples: Karla Dudley Designs. "Happy" tag and white photo frame: Katie Pertiet.}

Mark, Evan, and Jack are all sick, so I've been playing nurse-maid for the past few days. Poor Jack has been coughing in his crib for the past hour. I am checking on him regularly, and his cough doesn't seem to effect his sleep, but he sounds horrible. Mark has a cough, too, and Ev has a tummy ache and a mild fever. I must have a super immune system because I don't have any symptoms at all. So I get to wait on my boys until they are better :-)

Have a great week :-)

Erin.

No comments: