Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today I am thankful for:




The relationship my two boys have as brothers and friends. Photos like this one remind me how much they care about each other, and that makes my heart happy.

Having my dear friend, Cindy, in town for a week. She reminds me of Pullman, going to WSU basketball games, staying up late scrapbooking, talking for hours, and hanging out in her backyard during the summer. We haven't seen each other in almost 18 months, but nothing has changed. It has been completely wonderful having her here.

Evan's pre-school graduation and the amount of work that his teachers put into it. The song the class preformed was adorable. and he looked like such a big boy when he received his diploma. His teacher, Miss Shelly, has created a wonderful program for her students and Evan is going to miss her next year when he starts kindergarten. I am so thankful we found a great school for him when we moved to Florida.

No comments: