Saturday, June 25, 2011

Photoshop Friday Layout

One of my favorite websites to visit for digital scrapbooking inspiration, kits, classes, and products is jessicasprague.com. I like visiting Jessica's website because she offers mini workshops/tutorials on Friday that teach one cool technique or idea (and they are inexpensive, too!). She is retiring these workshops, called Photoshop Friday, and I wanted to grab a couple before they are gone forever.

This layout was created using her Photoshop Friday 06 tutorial: Create a Digital Brush. The page was created in about 30 minutes, and uses four photos I edited and cropped last month.


(Supplies - Template, papers, alphabet: Jessica Sprague. Staples: Karla Dudley. Font: Georgia.)

I love, love, love this photo of Jack. And the one of Evan and Cindy. And the one of Evan and Jack holding hands. And the one of Jack digging in the sand (which he does over and over and over when we visit the beach). We only spent about an hour at Cocoa Beach, but the kids, Cindy, and I had so much fun running in and out of the waves & digging in the sand. Right after we left Cocoa I had to drop Cindy off at the airport, and this was the perfect way to end her trip to Florida.

Have a wonderful Sunday, friends.

Erin.

No comments: