Friday, July 15, 2011

Perfect timing.

Evan and Jack have once again come down with a virus/flu/infection of some kind & we have spent the whole week inside, watching hours of Toy Story (1 & 2), eating gold fish crackers on the couch, and taking afternoon naps. I'm just thankful they waited until after our friends left (and before our trip to Washington) to get sick. Sick babies + airplanes = one miserable mama.

I have two more photos to share from last weekend. I was so busy enjoying my time with our friends, that my camera went untouched for most of the week. Sometimes being in the moment, rather than behind the camera, is the best way to go.

Dion was pretty popular with the kids when he was here. Jack loved showing him his toys in the playroom and playing Garage Band on his iPad 2.

Watching the kids attempt the slip 'n slide is hilarious. Our children definitely inherited my lack of coordination and require a lot of help from Mark to make it down the slip 'n slide.

This photo was taken earlier this week:

The kids and I love going to the park in the morning (before the heat and thunderstorms make being outside unbearable), and our recent trip to a park about 40 minutes north of us was the perfect way to spend a Tuesday morning. The adorable little boy next to Evan is our friend, Max. He and Evan had a blast at the park together. I am so grateful for our new friends in Florida... it has made the transition easier for everyone.

I can hear Jack talking in his room, which means I only have a minute or two before he starts yelling at me. When he wakes up from his afternoon nap, he wants out of his crib the instant his little eyes open. Good thing he is cute. :-)

1 comment:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Heh heh! It really is a good thing that our kiddos are so cute.