Monday, May 14, 2012

Instagram Photos

My poor blog has been severely neglected the past two weeks, mostly due to some technical difficulties at the Taylor house. One of the hard drives in our server stopped working, so Mark shut down the other drive so we wouldn't lose data (which means I had no access to my photos or digital products for almost 2 weeks). Mark has worked tirelessly the past few days to get me back up and running, and we are almost there. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. I was very spoiled by my boys this year: Mark made me breakfast in bed, and he and the kids made me stepping stones for the front garden. Each stepping stone has a handprint and the date.... they are darling! 

And because no post is complete without a few photos, I had some Instagram pictures to share. I love Instagram. :-)

Date Night! 
Mama & the birthday boy. 
Sleepy Jack on his birthday.
Angry Birds cookies by Liz.  
Ready to go to Lego Land! 



On our way to Kennedy Space Center.

Kennedy Space Center.


My very sick little boy. 


** I have no idea what is going on with the formatting of these photos... while creating the post they are lined up perfectly, but when I publish the post, the photos aren't lined up. I will do some research and try to fix the photos. 

Have a great week! 

No comments: