Sunday, July 22, 2012

Papertrey Ink | Make It Monday #75 - Card #2

I had so much fun making this card last week for PTI's Make It Monday challenge, that I had to take the challenge again. This time I was challenged to make a horizontal card, using sketch #2, Trendy Tree Tops and Fillable Frames #6 stamp sets, an alphabet die, and the color combo of Scarlet Jewel, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold, and Rustic White. I also added three gems that I colored with Copic markers.
 

I didn't use any of the letters from the alphabet die, but I did use two brackets from the same die set. So that counts, right? And the stitched border was added at the very end to give the card a little more detail.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Erin, your card is a real keeper. I, too, added it to my Evernote file as just got Trendy Tree Tops because of its versatility. Great color combo also. Congrats on your shout-out on Nichole's blog!

Erin said...

Thank you so much, Kathy! Trendy Tree Tops is an AMAZING set!