Sunday, July 22, 2012

Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire | Ribbon Techniques Challenge

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I spent a lot of time yesterday watching tutorials and videos in celebration of Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire 2012. One of the first techniques showcased was Erin Lincoln's Twill Tape Technique (that I changed up a bit by using satin ribbon). I loved how she added texture to her card without a lot of bulk.


(Supplies - Stamps: Happy Hexagons, Happy Trails. Ink: Smokey Shadow, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Ocean Tides, Pinefeather. Cardstock: Soft stone, Smokey Shadow, Spring Rain. Dies: Beautiful Butterfly, Hexagon Cover Plate. Ribbon: Ocean Tides. Button: unknown.)

And I love the results! The color combo of Ocean Tides, Pinefeather, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, and Smokey Shadow is one I will definitely repeat in the future. 

I'll be back soon with two more challenge cards. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

nancy said...

This is lovely, Erin. I've been looking around your blog a bit and you have such a graceful style. I'll have to come back when I have some more time.