Sunday, July 29, 2012

Park Day | Digital Layout

Karla Dudley has released several great digital kits the past few weeks, and I had a chance to play with them last weekend. I completed a layout quickly, but my computer is having issues and I lost it. Completely gone from my computer and our server. Ack! I re-made the layout and I am pleased with how it turned out. Karla's digital templates are so easy to use and this template is made for a lot of photos... perfect for all the pictures I took at the park last week. 

(All supplies are Karla Dudley Designs:  Template: Framed. "Look" brush: Cool Summer. Staples: Digi Essentials. "Summer Days" label - Cool Summer. "Today" title: Framed Template. "Life" sticker: Framed Template. "Love It" sticker: Framed Template. Star: Clear Essentials No. 2. Tab sticker: Fickle. Blue journaling label: Fickle. Patterned Paper: Fickle)

Mark and I are hanging out tonight... watching the Olympics and the kitties perform gymnastics moves in our living room. They have spent the past two days recovering from their surgeries, and I think they are feeling better! Lilly knocked over a bunch of boxes next to Evan's desk and ended up in the dress up box. Gabby is racing around here and nearly feel off a ledge in our living room. Having kittens is keeping us on our toes! 

I'll be back tomorrow with a few cards using Simon Says Stamps kit of the month. Goodnight!





No comments: