Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks | Cool Shades Challenge

Hi there! I have three cards to post tonight, so my posts are going to be quick. 

First up is a card for Paper Smooches' Cool Shades Challenge. The inspiration colors are light yellow, dark yellow, pale blue, and light purple. I had the hardest time deciding what to create! Most of my Paper Smooches sets are very "boy", but I do have Gently Seasoned and Pretty Phrases. I decided to make a mostly sentiment card & use some of the smaller elements from Gently Seasoned to create my own patterned paper strips. I mixed those strips with some My Mind's Eye patterned paper in similar colors.


To give the card a more finished look, I ran all the strips through my big shot with PTI's Linen & Canvas impression plate. Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Great design and fabulous patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with the Sparks challenge!