Monday, August 13, 2012

Retro Sketches | Challenge #24

Hey everyone! I have a quick card to share today, using a sketch from Retro Sketches as my inspiration.



And here is my interpretation: 

(Supplies - Cardstock: (PTI) Winter Wisteria. Patterned paper: (PTI) Winter Wisteria Patterns Pack and unknown. Stamps: (Stampin' Up!) Punched Posies and Delicate Doilies. (PTI) Communique Sentiments. Ink: (PTI) Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening. Embossing Powder: (Stampin' Up!) White. Twine: (PTI) Enchanted Evening. Other :Buttons)

Winter Wisteria is my "go to" color right now... it is the perfect shade of purple. 

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful Card! Love the colors you chose.

Stacy said...

Hi Erin, I love your cards! I love the detail at the bottom of this card. It is really pretty.

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin this is a gorgeous card, love the purple and those sweet butterflies.

Anke (anke-art) said...

I just hopped over from the Retro Sketches challenges because your card looked gorgeous in the preview. It's even more beautiful up close! What a cute set of butterflies <3
Greetings from Germany
Anke