Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Great Impressions Stamps | Happy Birthday Turtles

Happy Wednesday, friends! The card I created last week was very layered with lots of "stuff" on it... so this week I went in a completely different direction. Clean, simple, and monochromatic. Sometimes less is definitely more!

I used two Great Impressions stamps: Swimming Turtles and Happy Birthday.


(supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions) Swimming Turtles & Happy Birthday. Cardstock, ribbon: Papertrey Ink. Other: Gems, Copics.)

In real life the ribbon matches the color of the turtles & gems. 

With two little boys I can see myself getting a lot of use out of the turtle stamp... they both love going to the ocean and we own a yellow bellied slider turtle named Henry. He is just as cute as can be. :-)

Thanks for stopping by and see you next week!

1 comment:

belldoubleyou said...

Ooh, I like the turtles! I think they might have to mosey on over to my wishlist.