Sunday, October 14, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks | Designer Drafts Challenge

Hey there! I have a fun card for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge:


I colored the convertible (from the set My Guy) with red, gray, and yellow Copic markers before adhering two buttons for wheels. I trimmed a piece of gray textured cardstock, from Stampin' Up!, into a triangle, added small yellow rectangles and adhered it to the green cardstock (by Avery Elle). The clouds were die cut from Wplus9's Hearts and Clouds die & impressed with Papertrey Ink's Linen and Canvas impression plate (my favorite!).


Check back tomorrow for the Great Impressions/Echo Park blog hop! I am very excited to share my Christmas card with you. Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Erin this is sooo fun and creative!
I love that little car and the road you constructed!

Hugs
xo

Donna said...

You are awesome!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Get out!!! That is the cutest! FUN design for this sketch!! And I LOVE those button wheels:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)