Tuesday, November 6, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays | Challenge #77

Hey guys! I am playing along with CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week to make a masculine card. 


I can always use birthday cards for my sons' friends, so I pulled out Papertrey Ink's Truckin' It mini stamp set for a fast (and cute!) birthday card. 

(Supplies - Stamps: (PTI) Truckin' It, Banner Builder. Ink: (Memento) Black, (Stampin' Up!) Midnight Muse. Dies: (PTI) Truckin' It, Banner Builder, Double Ended Banner, Fabulous Frames. Cardstock: (PTI) Blueberry Sky, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy. (Stampin' Up!) Basic Gray. Impression plate: (PTI) Linen and Canvas. Other: Gems, buttons, Copic markers.)

I just can't get enough of these cute little trucks... aren't they adorable?!? 

Have a great week! 

Erin.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, i love the "hey buddy" and "beep beep" stamps, too! Super cute card!

Margareta Carlsson said...

Cute card! Those stamps are so great!

Amity said...

Love that card. The stamps are fantastic.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very fun card!

Unknown said...

so cute! i'm just now working on a card stash and this one would be a great addition! My son's friends would enjoy them too!

Unknown said...

I love this card, the way you used the stamps is perfect!

Madeline said...

Love the vehicles!

Mary Jo said...

Adorable card! :)

Kimberly said...

Erin - this card is too stinkin' cute! I love the layout and the color-blocking with those adorable trucks! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jill Norwood said...

This is so wonderful! Love the color blocking!