Sunday, January 13, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays | Round of Applause

Hey everyone! I hope you guys are having a great weekend. 

This week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge is Round of Applause: CAS cards that celebrates an accomplishment, and feature at least one circle.



I used Papertrey Ink's Party Popper stamp set and a fun color combo of Limeade Ice, Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening, Archival Ink's Viridian, and Orange Zest. I accented the poppers with my Spica glitter pen and a few gems/pearls.

 (Supplies - Stamps: (PTI) Party Poppers, Fillable Frames #3. Ink: (PTI) Limeade Ice, Enchanted Evening, Orange Zest. (Archival Ink) Viridian. Cardstock: (PTI) White, Aqua Mist, Limeade Ice. Dies: (PTI) Party Poppers. Other: gems, pearls Spica glitter pen.)

Party Poppers has moved to the top of my "most used" list... it is so cute and versatile! 

And I want to thank the team at CAS-ual Fridays for the VIP shout out last week... you guys made my day!  

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

3 comments:

Deb said...

Love your celebration card! These colors are some of my fav. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

This is so fantastic, Erin! The colors are perfect, and I love the scored lines on the aqua panel--what a great detail. So happy to see your entry again this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

I love everything about this...the colors, the design...awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!