Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | Happy Frog

Good morning!

Today is a very exciting day for me and my family... we are signing the paperwork and purchasing our first home! Because of the move my card today is was a "limited supply challenge"... most of my cardstock, paper, ribbon, and stamps are all packed up and ready to move to the new house. But I managed to pull out some fun bright colors (the same colors as last week... I loved the green/pink combo!), a cute as a button frog stamp, and a few simple embellishments.

(Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions) Happy Frog. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (PTI) Raspberry Fizz, Limeade Ice, Stampers Select White. Patterned Paper: (Papertrey Ink) Limeade Ice Patterns Pack. Ribbon: (Stampin' Up!) Whisper White Satin Ribbon. Dies: (Papertrey Ink) Mat Stack #4, Layerz #4, Mega Mat Stack #4, Heart Prints Die (smallest). Impression Plate: (Papertrey Ink) Linen and Canvas. Other: Copics, water mixed with perfect pearls and sprayed onto the heart dies.)

I didn't add a sentiment because the focal image and dies take up a lot of room, but I will add a sentiment to the inside of the card when I'm ready to mail it.

And don't forget about this month's challenge! It's a sketch challenge and one participant will be chosen to be a guest designer for Great Impressions Stamps! You can get all the details here

See you next week!
Erin.

No comments: