Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | Thankful Flowers

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a great week. 

I had a chance to work in my office today after taking the past few days off, and boy was it tough to get back into a rhythm! I decided to CASE this ice cream cone card I created for Great Impressions a few few weeks ago... I really like the layout & the orientation of the sentiment. I flipped the card to make it horizontal instead of vertical, but the basic idea is the same:

 (Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions) Growing Tall Flowers. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (Wplus9) Sweet Gelato, (Papertrey Ink) Stampers Select White. Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Twine: American Crafts. Dies: (Papertrey Ink) Block Alphabet Lower Case Dies, Pinking Edge Die. Gems: Hero Arts. Markers: Copic.)

I am also entering my card into this week's CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: Chevron + Flowers. What a fun combo!

And I hope you will play along with this month's Great Impressions Stamps challenge... polka dots and/or pastels.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Joan V said...

Erin, what a fantastic card. Thanks for sharing.

Sylvia Blum said...

Stunning card! Love the bright colors you have used!!!
Thanks for joining CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Kelly Griglione said...

Turquoise and pink ... love the combo!! What a fun, fresh card. Thanks for playing with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Stacey Schafer said...

how beautiful! love the eye-popping colors!