Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | Blingy Happy Birthday

Good morning! Great Impressions Stamps has a lovely Happy Birthday sentiment stamp that I have used several times... and I worked with it again for today's card. It is swirly and feminine and a lot of fun:

 (Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions) Swirly Happy Birthday. Ink: (PTI) Raspberry Fizz (Stampin' Up!) Pretty In Pink. Cardstock: (PTI) White. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Raspberry Fizz Patterns Pack. Dies: (PTI) Sketched Shapes. Ribbon: Stampin' Up! Other: gems.)

I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment several times in Stampin' Up's Pretty in Pink ink first, then added the same sentiment in PTI's Raspberry Fizz ink. The light pink shadows are really faint, but I like the look of layered sentiments. Three gems and a couple of die cut banners finish off the card.

That's it for me today! I am still recovering of Jack's birthday party... it was so much fun, but having that many kids at our house was crazy! Jack loved every second of it and that's what matters, right? 

 Have a great week!

No comments: