Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps | Sweet Elephant

**This is my second post of the day. Please scroll down to see this week's release week card for Fresh Squeezed Stamps.**

Hi there! Today's card for Great Impressions Stamps features a super cute elephant stamp called Elephant with Kite. Isn't he adorable?!? I used patterned paper from Echo Park's Bundle of Joy collection (available in the Great Impressions Stamps store) for the background & banners.

 (Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions Stamps) Elephant with Kite. Cardstock: (PTI) White, black. Patterned Paper: (Echo Park) Bundle of Joy. Dies: (PTI) Sketched Shapes, Baby Button Bits. Other: Button, twine, gems.)

I am playing along with this week's RetroSketches challenge:


That's it for me today! I hope you guys have a great week. :)

4 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Saw this on the GI blog and had to stop by and tell you how much I really like it.

Beverley said...

SO cute! Love it :) Hugs Bev x

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-230.html

Lindsey said...

So cute! This stamp is darling, I really like how you flipped the sketch, and I love how you've dressed up the kite and string.