Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps Release Week | Life of the Party

It's the last week of the month which means release week for Fresh Squeezed Stamps! Whoo hoo! First up is a very fun birthday themed set featuring fun images and a very trendy font for sentiments.


My favorite image from the set is this adorable layered birthday cake. I embossed the image with white embossing powder then colored it in with Copic markers. After I cut out the cake, I stamped/embossed it onto the aqua star before layering the colored cake on top. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is actually two separate stamps. The "happy" is from Words to Live By, and "birthday" is from the new set Life of the Party. I embossed both sentiments with white embossing powder.



Make sure to check out the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more fun projects using this set. I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super CUTE

Deepti said...

Beautiful and the colors make it so adorable :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like the pop up star on the striped background. It's really striking.