Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps Release Week | Subway Series Occasions

Good morning! It's day two of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps release week and I am thrilled to show off another great stamp set!

The new Subway Series Occasions set is perfect for babies, weddings, and your girlfriends! I used the baby themed stamp for my card, embossing it with Powder Zing embossing powder onto white cardstock. Three matching aqua buttons are tucked under/over the card, and I finished it off with a big white bow. Oh how I love the aqua/yellow color combo! So soft and pretty, and perfect for celebrating a new arrival.


(Supplies - Stamps: (Fresh Squeezed Stamps) Subway Series Occasions. Ink: VersaMark. Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Ribbon, buttons: Papertrey Ink.)

Make sure to check out the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more inspiration using Subway Series: Occasions!

Thanks for stopping by. :)

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin I love this cuddly baby card and love how you created it as a banner!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like the way you turned your sentiment into a ribbon. Super idea.