Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Digital Layouts | September

The first month of school is always a crazy-busy time for us, but I did manage to create a few layouts for the Pixels and Co. designers. I worked with current photos, but I also pulled out a bunch of older photos, too. I love looking back at photos of the boys from years ago... they have grown up so much! 

(Supplies - Patterned paper, flair, paper strips, journaling card, staple: (Laura Passage) Down By The Bay. Template: Karla Dudley.)

(Supplies - Template and kit by Karla Dudley Designs.)

(Supplies - Digital template, ombre paper, sticker: Deena Rutter. Stitching, tab, staple: (Basically) Mommyish. Alpha, other patterned paper: Karla Dudley.)

(Supplies - Karla Dudley Designs and Mommyish.)

 (Supplies - All supplies (except template) are Scotty Girl Designs. Template is Karla Dudley Designs) 

I have a few more layouts I need to create this month... luckily our schedule has evened out a bit this past week and I should have plenty of time to finish a few more pages. I love my three hours of freedom every morning. :)

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Mirabyll said...

Love all your layouts! The photos are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Fab layouts!

Dictionary said...

These are all so great! Wonderful photos too. Loved the first one.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are great, Erin!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I couldn't make a digital scrapbook page to save my life. Yours are truly inspiring