Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps | Frightfully Delightful

It's day 2 of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps release week, and I have a spooky card to share with you this morning. Frightfully Delightful is the perfect Halloween set, featuring spooky owls, sentiments, and my favorite... candy corn! 



I stamped the Potion bottle in Memento ink, then colored it in with Copic markers. I stamped the candy corn with Orange Zest ink, and the sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink, then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I just love the orange/black/purple color combo for Halloween! 




Make sure to check out the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more inspiration using Frightfully Delightful! Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back tomorrow for my final release week project!

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Such a perfect fall card, Erin! I love the orange polka dots for this design! It totally put me in the Fall mood!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so wonderful!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I like how you kept everything orange and black in this card. I like that you even kept the yellow out of the candy corn.