Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps | Say Anything



It's release week for Fresh Sqeezed Stamps, and today I have a card showcasing one of Fresh Squeezed Stamps newest stamp sets: Say Anything. This set contains a very versatile bracket border, plus some wonderful sentiments. 

I stamped the bracket image diagonally across white cardstock with Memento Luxe Pear ink. I used a flower from Everyday Expressions, also stamped in Memento Luxe ink. I stamped the sentiment, from Say Anything, above and below the brackets.



Hop on over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog to see more inspiration using Say Anything! And thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

I know this is a bracket border on this card but the way you used it looks just like the leaves of the flower, very clever.

Deepti said...

Holy moly... this is such a sweet subtle and pretty card, I am in love with the colors

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty, Erin!