Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wplus9 | Monday Mood Board #23

The Wplus9 Monday Mood Board is one of my favorite challenges... I love the mix of colors and patterns! This week's is a gorgeous collection of peach, green, cream, and kraft and a mix of flowers, buttons, and twine.





And here is my take:

(Supplies - Stamps: (Wplus9) Paisley Patterns, Sweet Nothings. Ink: (Stampin' Up!) Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Daffodil Delight. Cardstock: (PTI) Rustic White. (Stampin' Up!) Pistachio Pudding. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Melon Berry patterns pack. Enamel dots: My Mind's Eye. Gems: Recollections. Ribbon: (PTI) Melon Berry satin ribbon. Die: (PTI) Pinking sheers edger die.)

The paisley image is 5 separate stamps that layer together beautifully. I just ordered this stamp set last week and I already love it. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 

1 comment:

Birgit said...

Hi Erin. I love your card, especially the soft colors you chose. Very pretty! :-)