Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Papertrey Ink | Make It Monday #150

Hi there! I have a card to share for this week's Make It Monday: Window Screen Cards.

I pulled out some clear cardstock (instead of using a die) for my window. I also used Limited Layers: Squares, Wonderful Words: Hello, and Background Basics: Medallions. 

One of my favorite things from Melissa's video is the glitter frame... so I replicated that on my card. I die cut Aqua Mist gingham paper from Limitless Layers Squares, then ran it through my Xyron machine before applying clear glitter. I die cut a square out of Harvest Gold cardstock, then adhered a piece of clear cardstock to the back. 

 (Supplies - Stamps: (PTI) Background Basics: Medallions, Wonderful Words: Hello. Ink: (PTI) Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores. Cardstock: (PTI) Harvest Gold, White. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Aqua Mist patterns pack. Dies: (PTI) Limitless Layers Squares, Double Ended Banner, Wonderful Words: Hello. Other: Glitter, button, twine, gems.)

That's it for me, tonight! Thanks for looking. :)

3 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Your card is full of sunshine! Great sunny colors together!

~amy~ said...

so fun!

Sadie said...

Your colors are so very cheery and I love everything about your card!!