Sunday, February 23, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Desinger Drafts Challenge

Good morning!

Today is the start of this week's PSS Designer Drafts Challenge! Here is the sketch:


I created a vertical card using five Paper Smooches stamp sets: Botanicals 1, Botanicals 2, Chit Chat, Kissables 1, and Kissables 2. All my stamping was done with Memento Luxe ink. I was thrilled when I found a pack of hot pink and gray enamel dots to match the Rose Bud Memento Luxe ink & soft stone cardstock. I admit, my enamel dots stash is growing and growing... I'm addicted to these things! Peachy Cheap had a deal a couple of weeks ago for 5 packs of dots and I hit "buy" instantly. You can never have too many colors, right? :)


 And make sure to check out the other design team memebers' cards. Here are the links:

Savannah

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I just love your use of white with these beautiful colors for the botanical flowers!! Your creations amaze me, Erin! LOOOOOOOOVE love love! Great take on this sketch <3 YOU ROCK!

T said...

so very pretty...love all the colors...lovely card.