Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wplus9 | Trend Watch Challenge

My second card is for this week's Wplus9 challenge: Trend Watch. I used sequins, gold shimmer, gold enamel dots, and stripes:


(Supplies - Stamps: (Wplus) Fresh Cut Florals, Bitty Buddy Valentines. Ink: (Memento Luxe) Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Nautical Blue, gold. Cardstock: (PTI) White, Sweet Blush. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Enchanted Evening Patterns Pack. Gold sequins, enamel dots: Studio Calico. Button: Studio Calico. Pink enamel dots: Studio Calico. Dies: (Wplus9) Fresh Cut Florals.)

I am wearing out my Fresh Cut Florals stamp set... but I can't help it. It's one of my favorite stamp sets ever. :)

Have a great week! 

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty, Erin! Fresh Cut Florals is my favourite stamp set, too. It's perfect!