Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge | Bling It!

Today I am playing along with this week's Lawnscaping Challenge: Bling it!




I picked up two new Lawn Fawn stamp sets, matching dies, plus some paper and sequins from Simon Says Stamp last week, and I was very excited to pull them out and play. Here is what I came up with:


I started by stamping the largest flower from Penelope's Blossoms with PTI's Aqua Mist ink in the center of my card. I added smaller purple flowers with PTI's Winter Wisteria Ink. The two smallest flowers were stamped with PTI's Harvest Gold and and Hibiscus Burst ink. I added small clear gems to the center of some of the pink and yellow flowers. 

I stamped the large cluster of flowers with VersaMark ink and added Powder Zing embossing powder after die cutting the image from white cardstock. The sentiment and banner were also stamped with VersaMark ink onto Harvest Gold cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. I adhered the flower clusters with foam tape, and I doubled up the foam tape under the banner to give it more dimension. And I had to add more "bling" under the sentiment. :)

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Christiana said...

Really pretty card. Don't you just love this set? There are so many possibilities! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a beautiful card Erin - and your stamping and design - perfect as always! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin