Sunday, March 9, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Picture Perfect Challenge

Good morning!



This week's Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect Challenge is a fun one:


I was inspired by the twine hanging from the funnels, and the circular flower pots. Here is what I came up with:

 (Supplies - Die: (Paper Smooches) Thanks Word Die. Cardstock: (PTI) White, Aqua Mist. Patterned paper, sequins: Lawn Fawn. Gems: Hero Arts. Twine: Papertrey Ink.)

I die cut the "thanks" die three times from Aqua Mist cardstock and adhered them together, creating a thick die cut word. I used glue dots to adhere the sequins, then added gems on top.  

Make sure to check out the rest of the design team and their projects! 

Savannah

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love this card, Erin! I LOOOOOOOOOVE the colors, the twine, the sequins--- love it all! And I LOVE x10000000 how you were inspired! You nailed it! FAB job:)

Deepti said...

Sweet and adorable card :) polka dots are always fun to look at !!

Clare said...

This is SOOO pretty Erin!! I just love the softness of this! Oh, and those gems inside the sequins? So pretty! I love the sparkle!

Megan Carroll said...

Love this! Soooo pretty!