Sunday, April 27, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks | Designer Drafts Challenge

Good morning!

Today I have a card for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Drafts Challenge:


Here is this week's sketch:


I used two new Paper Smooches stamp sets for my card: Spectrum and Seeing Stars. The unicorn reminds me of the My Little Pony figures that my sister and I played with as kids. I loved them! I colored the unicorn with pink and blue copic markers, then added glitter with a liquid glue pen. I used Martha Stewart clear glitter, which is a chunkier glitter, and after the glue dries the glitter looks like sparkly sugar. It's really pretty in person. I created my own tag, and used a star punch at the top. The stars were stamped in Papertrey Ink's Raspberry Fizz ink, and I added enamel dots to the center of each.

The final detail I added to my card was the clear gems to create a shooting star. Glitter, enamel dots, gems... you can't go wrong with sparkle!


 Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team for more inspiration:

Savannah

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling! love all the pink!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOOO clever! I can't even stand it! I LOOOOOOOOVE the shooting star/gems! SO SO FAB! LOVE that unicorn and the colors--AWESOME use of this sketch <3

Jenny said...

Super sweet card Erin!