Saturday, July 5, 2014

RetroSketches | Challenge #122

My Studio Calico box arrived on Thursday and I used the card add-on kit, Pinball, for this week's Retro Sketches card. OneCanoeTwo designed the stamp set and I love the flowers and sentiments. 

This week's sketch is based on this card.


And here is my take. I used Papertrey Ink's Background Basics: Diagonals with Winter Wisteria ink. The doily and silver label are both from Pinball. I stamped the flowers in Heidi Swapp's navy ink, then colored them with Copic markers. I used Heidi Swapp black ink for the sentiment, and added a few white enamel dots to finish off the card.


I hope you can play along with us this week! Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Unknown said...

This is really sweet!

Jess said...

Fantastic card! Love the color combo!